Friday, October 1, 2010

Thank You / Cricut Imagine


Needed a quick thank you card for a friend who sent us some really yummy chocolates from her travels.  I decided to use the Cricut Imagine that I'm still getting use to know.  This time I wanted to experiment with using some of my Cricut cartridges with the Imagine art cartridges to "fill" the image.  I have way too much invested in Cricut cartridges, I want to make sure I can adequately use them :)....
I also wanted to participate again in this week challenge over My Pink Stamper.  We were to use our Cricut Imagine and our regular tools and bling to create something.



I used DCWV Mi Casa pattern paper with lots of glitter that coordinated nicely after I had all the pieces cut out; this way I could make sure it did coordinate and I could use up some of the many DCWV paper stacks I've collected! :)  For fun, I used an edge punch on the paper die cut and added gems for more bling.  I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out... next task will be to try to shadow and/or layer things using my existing cartridges...

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
frames red, blue, and white notebook paper - cut at 4'' using Cricut Imagine More
"Thank You" - cut at 1.2'' using Cricut Storybook and Cricut Imagine More
Butterfly - cut at 2'' using Cricut Storybook and Cricut Imagine More
EK paper edge punch
Darice gems
Circle punch
DCWV Mi Casa Stack, Bazzill white paper

1 comments:

girlia said...

Very nice. I like how you use the top note on the side of the card. Good job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails