Monday, October 11, 2010

Sept Month Scrapbook Calendar Page


I forgot to post this calendar layout created for the month of September. This is a picture of my bff who courageously went back to school for a 360 career change. We are routing for her!
  

Really like the bright colors and the chipboard apple accent that came with this BasicGrey calendar kit.  The retro patterns and those bright colors are so much like her personality that I new which picture I wanted to use as soon as I saw the predesign layout.  I will need to decide whether or not to buy the same line calendar kit for 2011.  So far, it looks like I will because there are less choices out there than last year.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:

BasicGrey - 2010 Calendar Kit


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails