Saturday, October 9, 2010

Girly Bday Card


My little niece had her 5th bday and this was the card I made for her to fit her very bright personality! :)  With the help of Cricut Design studio, I was able to put the number 5 on the balloon.


Found thiscolorful DCWV The Glitter Stack pattern paper that had these bright colors with glitter - perfect for this FUN little girl.  The sentiment and crown are from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge, and let me tell you she is a princess! :)  I used some inexpensive gems from J's to decorate this princess' crown and the Martha Stewart cupcake border punch. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
"Celebrate" w/balloon - cut using Cricut Design Studio and Cricut Once Upon a Princess cartridge
crown - cut using Cricut Once Upon a Princess cartridge
DCWV Texture paper, DCWV The Glitter Stack, DCWV Nana's Stack
gems from J's

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails