Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cat's Pajamas ATC Swap hosted by LSN


Last month I was lucky enough to participate in a Cat's Pajamas ATC Swap hosted by LSN at SplitCoastStampersActually it was all thanks to a fellow ESS Sketch lover (waiving hello Tinla) who quickly emailed us Cat's Pajamas fans to hurry up and sign up for available slots!  I jumped at it, and I am so glad I did.  I got some beautiful, inspiring ATCs.  I do gotta give it to LSN for hosting this swap and for all the work that entailed!

Here is what came up with:


I had some fun with this one.  I used bright colors to contrast spooky, Ghostly Poochie; and to match the pumpkin basket he is holding, I used this EK pumpkin punch that I really like.  The beat up fence finished this ATC off nicely. 

It took be a while to finish them off, and get the right layout I wanted, but once I figure that out, I was really happy with the results.


Hope the ladies who received them found them as FUN as I did! :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a freaky rest of the week!

Supplies:
"Boo!" - Cat's Pajamas Boo C-8569
Ghostly Poochie - Cat's Pajamas Ghostly Poochie E-6327
Martha Stewart scary fence punch
EK carved pumpkins punch
DCWV texture paper, DCWV Halloweek stack
Versafine Black Onyx ink

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails