Sunday, October 24, 2010

August ATC Card for Swap


Among the many things I have forgotten to do, I forgot to post the ATC card I made for the month of August ATC Swap hosted Tracy Clemente from Eat, Sleep, Stamp blog.

August being the last month of summer, I was inspired to use this cute little guy holding a very tempting tequila shot!  That month was filled with all kinds of deliverables at work, and family/friends activity over the weekend, that a tequila shot reflected the right mood I was in! :)


I found this ribbon first in my stash and that was the inspiration for the rest of the color combinations.  I then went searching among all my DCWV stacks to find this yellow pattern paper that fit perfectly with the theme of this card!  And then I got luck and found this orange pattern paper with small yellow dots on it.  The yellow allowed the coloring of the image to still stand out.

Really like how this ATC came together and I hoped the ladies got a kick out of it; because I did have FUN making it!



Supplies:
all images from Cat's Pajamas Hola Tequila N-9680 clear set
M's $ ribbon
EK edge punch
DCWV texture paper, DCWV Spring Stack, DWCV Sorbet Stack
Versafine Black Onyx in
atYouSpica yellow, green and lime glitter pen

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails