Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Pumpkin Carving


I decided to scrap this picture my sister-in-law sent us; with her kids posing with their big carved witchy pumpkin. She sent it via her iPhone so it was the perfect chance to play with my Coolibah app and make a layout. I then sent it to her and she printed a 6x4 picture to display on her desk at work. 



Decided just to have fun with it; and in no time, I had a FUN layout!  Really like this app, especially when I'm waiting in line or just want to play with my iPhone.  The kits they offer have a little something for everybody and at .99 cents, not too bad when you want to do a quick layout.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Coolibah iPhone App 
Digital Elements from the Coolibah Hocus Pocus Quick Pages Kit as well as Stop in For a Spell Kit 2

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails