Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TCP Challenge TCPTUES83


Still playing catchup, this is last week TCP Tuesday Challenge, which was a sketch challenge hosted by the very talented Leigh! A good thing that I have all month to participate in these TCP Tuesday Challenges, gives me time to catch up!

Here is my take on the challenge:



I took one look at this sketch and my eyes brighten up when I saw the circles framed by scallop circles; and what a great idea to offset them off the edge of the card like that! FUN!!!

While looking at my TCP stamps, I came across these 3 amigos penguins, and I just had to ink them!  Aren't they adorable? They are part of The TCP Kitty Christmas set, and it is one whole image so I knew I had to mask them to seperate them out but it was totally worth it!  I really like how this card came out!  See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil - how FUN is that?  And the very appropriate sentiment, "Naughty or Nice?" is stamped inside.  I pulled these pattern papers from last year DCWV Christmas stack - really like that xmas trees pp and am crazy about the different holiday color combination that grey, black, pink and small splash of red make so I just used those colors throughout. 

Had a great time making this holiday card last night.  Made me feel proactive to get another xmas card checked off! :)

Before I run, I wanted to mention that if you love the TCP xmas images like this one I just used, there are new TCP Christmas sets being released today and to celebrate that the TCP Design Team is having a Holiday Hop so you can see in action how AMAZING these new christmas sets are!  Hop on by!

Supplies:
See No Evil penguins - The Cat's Pajamas
Kitty Christmas N-7475
"Naughty or Nice?" - The Cat's Pajamas Kitty Christmas N-7475 (stamped inside)
Winter Wonderland Cricut Cartridge used to cut the frames and circles
Versafine Black Onyx
Stickles Diamond, Stickles Candy Cane, Stickles Pink
Paper Company texture paper, DCWV Texture paper, DCWV Christmas Stack 2008
J's ribbon

1 comments:

Armie said...

Hi Carol,

Wow!! These penguins are adorbale. You definitely outdid yourself on this TCP challenge..good for you!! Loveee loveee the card!! Thanks, for always, sharing your awesome work with all of us! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails