Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let's Eat / Thanksgiving Invites


This year, my friend ask me to help her out with her Thanksgiving invites.  It was a last minute thing and I had to come up with something quick... so I let her "borrow" my Thanksgiving invites idea that I previously posted for the Cat's Pajamas Gobble It Up blog hop.

So I had to come up with something different for my own Thanksgiving invites! :) Here is what I came up with:




I used my Cricut Speaking of Fall cartridge to make this three-fold cards; this cartridge is so much fun to use, especially during this time of year, letters are made up of fall theme icons - turkey, pumpkins, fall leaves.  This turkey makes a "D" :) and one of the feature of this cartridge is a three-fold card.  I cut some fall leaves to add more dimension to the card and added a felt nut to add texture.  The sentiment is from TCP Gobble It Up set; straight and to the point! :)

Here is what the inside looks like:




I printed the invitation information on matching pp and added another felt nut along with fall leaves pp to tie the look of the inside to the outside.  I am pretty happy on how it turned out!

Supplies:
"Let's Eat" - The Cat's Pajamas newly released Gobble It Up set
turkey three-fold card - cut at 4 1/2'' using Cricut Speaking of Fall Cartridge and Cricut Design Studio
fall leaves - cut at 3 1/4" using Cricut Speaking of Fall Cartridge and Cricut Design Studio
DCWV Texture paper, DCWV Indian Summer Fall Stack
EK edge punch (inside)
M's button
Target felt nut $ bin
Momento Rich Cocoa ink

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails