Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Warm Welcome Gifts


My In-Laws came for a visit and they stayed with us for 10 days; it was a treat. We wanted to give them a warm welcome - so my husband baked some lemon cookies w/powder sugar. I was inspired by the CuttlebugChallenge 1/14 post to use my favorite cuttlebug dies. I am so glad I bought these; it is a quick way to get a project done.

I used these Martha Stewart boxes I bought a while ago at Michael's and use some cuttlebug combo dies to embellished them. These boxes are nice and sturdy; a white canvas to be creative. I wanted to keep it simple; partly because of lack of time, partly to keep it a bit elegant :) - adding the gem on the flower was a fun touch and the colors used matched the bedding. We then put them on their bed in front of each pillow waiting to welcome them while at the same time thanking them for their visit!









Supplies:
"Thanks" - Cuttlebug Combo With Gratitude dies
flower - Cuttlebug Combo With Gratitude dies
hearts - Cuttlebug Combo Love Language dies
boxes - Martha Stewart

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this IS VERY welcoming! And you lucky girl, your husband bakes!!! Great job; a collaborative effort!

Related Posts with Thumbnails