Sunday, February 15, 2009

TCP Tuesday Challenge - TCPTUES45


This week, we were challenged by Jen (who has very creative blog) to use 4 colors: Red, Pink, Dark Gray and Black.


The colors are pretty nice, i could see myself using it for a few valentine's card next year - especially after seeing Jen's post. But I am done for this year vday; so immediately thought of my cousin's birthday coming up this month. HE is a year younger than I and has a free spirit- a very nice guy and I love him very much- but I am sending him a sublime message with this card (hence the brackets); one that I know he will get :). Because this is a masculine card, I had to be careful with how I used the pink :) but I think this works.


Inside I put a simple "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and stuck the monogram "N" for his name that was part of this sheet from DCWV Alphabet Stack.

Supplies:
London Fog Momento ink
Rose Bud Momento ink
Red Rocket Brilliance Ink
Poochie and Fifi - The Cat's Pajamas
It's A Mod, Mod World W-7512
"Hot Dog!" - The Cat's Pajamas
It's A Mod, Mod World W-7512
Cardstock is from DCWV Alphabet Stack
Gems - from M's $ bin
brackets - cut at 4'' using Cuttin' Up cartridge
atyouSpica for added glitter


1 comments:

Kim said...

Great job on this card. I love TCP stamps. I think you used the perfect amount of pink for a guy card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails