Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thank You for some Disneyland Magic


My husband and his family are HUGE Disney fans - they love to visit the parks and different Disney resorts. Last month, my husband's brother was generous to share some of his Disney Club points with us, making it possible for us to go to Disneyland and stay at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. We had such an amazing time, the hotel was awesome, located conveniently near the two parks and Downtown Disney - we were able to maximize the few days we were there. Yeap, we had a pretty magical time - and we wanted to thank him and his wife for that!

So I made them this card to go with a few things we picked up for them at the Disney Downtown store.

I made a sleeve out of disney scrapbook paper I picked up a few years ago at Disney World. This is what the postcard style card looks like when pulled out. We wrote our message on the back.

I popped out my Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge for the Mickey hat, the ticket shape die cut. I used my Mickey and Friends Cartridge for the Mickey gloves :). I really like these two cartridges; has many useful cuts and brings out the child inside! :) For the sentiment, I used my newly purchased cartridge, Stamping Solution Cartridge. This cartridge has some great sentiment cuts that are very useful. This card came together quickly and fast with the help of Design Studio to gage sizes.

As you can see, I had a blast creating this card! And I am hoping they know how much we appreciate their gift to us.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Mickey ticket w/ears - cut at 4 5/8'' using Cricut Mickey Font Cartridge tag option
Mickey ears - cut at 2'' using Cricut Mickey Font Cartridge tag option
Mickey gloves - cut at 1 1/4'' using Cricut Mickey and Friends Cartridge
Thanks So Much - cut at 1 3/4'' using Cricut Stamping Solution Cartridge
DCWV texture paper, Disney pattern paper
Tonic Studios ticket punch

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Love it and I am sure they will too! Very very cute sis!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! :)

Armie said...

Ooohh, how fun is this? This sooo cool Carol! Love all the Disney thing you did..just lovely!! TFS :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails