Friday, September 18, 2009

studio G Challenge Time SGC17 - tearing


{I found this post sitting in my drafts, no idea why it didn't get posted, but then again it has been a crazy week}

I decided to participate in this week SGC17 challenge that asked us to use tearing! This is my take on that FUN idea! :)

I found this FUN looking DCWV Christmas Stack paper and decided that those circles were a perfect spot for those tiny xmas images that come in these FUN studio G clear stamp sets. So I picked up a few at random and this is what I came up with :). They look like they can be part of the pattern paper. I used a EK edge punch to accent the tearing.

Quick card that was A LOT of FUN making! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
all images - studio G Clear Stamp set Series 22
Momento Rhubarb Stalk ink
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
DCWV Christmas Stack 2008
Inkssential Opaque pen
EK Success large scallop edge punch

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect paper for stamping on! great job!
-t

Related Posts with Thumbnails