Monday, September 7, 2009

September Month Scrapbook Calendar Page


I got a somewhat early start on posting my scrapbook page for the month of September created for my 2009 S.E.I. Calendar.

I really like the colors of this pre-design layout- bright fall colors. I used those colors along with my darling Cricut to add my own touch to it.


Had a great time making this month page. Really impressed with the way the Lyrical Letters and Storybook cartridge cut the dies; even the sentiment "heart blessing" cut nicely even when the letters were so dainty :) . The die cuts really enhance the picture and matched the pattern paper nicely.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
"heart blessing" - cut at 2 1/8'' using Cricut Lyrical Letters cartridge
Dandelon edge - cut at 1 1/8'' using Cricut Storybook cartridge
Dandelon photo corner - cut at 2 3/4'' using Cricut Storybook cartridge
DCWV Texture paper
EK leaf punch
EK circle punch
Darice gems

1 comments:

Elisa said...

Gorgeous sis! Love how the leaves and petals pop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails