Monday, September 13, 2010

July ATC card for Swap


Had meant to post this sooner, but I simply forgot!  For the month of July's ATC Swap hosted Tracy Clemente from Eat, Sleep, Stamp blog, I decided to use this really fun IO Flip Out stamp set that I couldn't pass up on.  Really enjoyed stamping these!


I used this EK beach punch that totally goes well with this image and added flower soft to add the "sand".  This made for a FUN look; and it gave it texture and dimension.  I finished it off with some really tiny star shape gems.  The pattern paper was a great find; really like the colors and the wavy lines.


Hope the lady found the summer look FUN! :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Supplies:
flip-flops - Impression Obsession
Flip Out CL94
"I'd Flip Out Without You" - Impression Obsession Flip Out CL94
EK sandcastle punch
Flower Soft sand color
DCWV Texture Paper, DCWV Summer Stack
AMUSE star gems
Momento Inks (various colors)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails