Monday, May 31, 2010

June Month Scrapbook Calendar Page/TCP Tuesday


I had a chance today to work on my June scrapbook calendar page, and I was inspired to participate in this week TCP Tuesday challenge where our hostess Amy Rohl, from Ink About Me, wanted us to use WOOD in a project.  I found this picture of my hubby from a few years back, standing underneath and inside a massive redwood tree when he visited Drive-Thru Tree Park in Legget, Ca.  It is so amazing, so NUTS to see these redwood trees in all their grandeur. 


Cat's Pajamas Happy Camper stamp set worked nicely with the theme of this layout.  Especially the sentiment, because all you can think about when you see how majestic these redwoods are, is "this is NUTS!" :).  I also used the cute little squirrel, climbing up the tree and stamped a few nuts to go with the sentiment :).  I used a piece of coordinating TCP ribbon embellie with a button I sanded to make it more "wood" looking :).

This was a great page to put together! Thanks for stopping by and hope that your holiday weekend has been a FUN one!

Supplies:
"NUTS!" - The Cat's Pajamas Happy Camper S-9667
cute squirrel - The Cat's Pajamas Happy Camper S-9667
nuts - The Cat's Pajamas Happy Camper S-9667
TCP coordinating Great Outdoors ribbon
BasicGrey - 2010 Calendar Kit

miscellaneous button
Momento Rich Cocoa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails