Wednesday, May 26, 2010

April ATC card for Swap


ATC have always fascinated me; really like to browse blogs that contain them and see how someone can fit so much detail into 3 1/2'' by 2 1/2'' rectangle.  When I was asked by Tracy Clemente to participate in her ATC Monthly Swap, I jumped on the idea - it sounded FUN and I was ready to try it. 

For April this is what I came up with:


Really thought this Hero Arts image and the coordinating sentiment works so nicely.  I wanted to use bright colors so this DCWV Citrus strip of pattern paper helped balance a little the yellow that I used.  Hope the ladies enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed receiving the 9 ATC cards that came my way.  These ladies are so talented, really liked each of the different layouts and designs they used.

As you can see, I had FUN with the details on this card, it was a challenge to make it fit but in the end, I was happy in the end with the results.

Supplies:
birdie on birdie house - Hero Arts Sparkle Clear From Our House
"from our home to yours" - Hero Arts Sparkle Clear From Our House
frame - Cricut Storybook Cartridge
DCWV Texture paper, DCWV Citrus matstack
EK leaf punch
EK edge punch
Prima yellow flowers
Ranger liquid pearl baby blue
Momento Rich Cocoa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails