Thursday, March 11, 2010

March Month Scrapbook Calendar Page


Below is this month calendar page using BasicGrey 2010 Calenar Kit. Really like the color and pattern paper used in this layout; nice combination of retro and vintage.  I used my Cricut Home Accents to add a whimsical butterfly with a trail of flourish to the corner of the photo - it gives the layout dimension and a fun touch!


The photo is of last year's bday party where my hubby lovingly placed that party hat on my head and I wore it practically all evening despite myself! :)   Ah, memories! :)

Really do love and appreciate the rubon quote:
"Getting there isn't half the fun...
it's all the fun"
                             - Robert Townsend
Thanks for stopping by and have a good one today!

Supplies:
BasicGrey 2010 Calendar Kit
butterfly- cut at 5''using Cricut Home Accent cartridge
J's pink button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails