Sunday, August 23, 2009

August Month Scrapbook Calendar Page


I almost let August past by without posting my scrapbook page for the month of August created for my 2009 S.E.I. Calendar.

I came accross this adorable pictures while organizing my digital pictures and I just had to use them :) -- her name is Sofia, she is my niece and such an old soul - she is awesome to watch grow up and turn into a lovely butterfly :)


At first I didn't know what to do with this pre-design layout but once I chose the pictures, the rest fell nicely into place - and just had FUN with it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Supplies:
SEI 12x12 Calendar 2009
butterfly - cut at 3'' using Cricut Hannah Montana cartridge
"so sweet" - studio G stamp
Cuttlebug flower edge embossing folder

EK wavvy edge punch
DCWV Texture paper
Darice gems
Prima Flowers

1 comments:

Erin said...

What a great layout! very darling; and really like how you added your special touches. Fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails