Friday, April 24, 2009

My FIRST Blog Award - all SMILES!!!


Last week Tracy Clemente from Eat Sleep Stamp nominated me for my first blog award. Needless to say I was very much surprise! And I was all smiles! I haven't been blogging that long, so it was so nice that someone so creative enjoyed my posts. Thanks again Tracy! You are so sweet, I am glad I found your blog - because it does make ME smile!


I'm supposed to nominate 5 blogs that make me smile! This was not easy because I have a list on my goolge reader of blogs I love to visit and do make me smile. I gave this some thought and I think I will try to narrow it to 5.

Here are 5 in no particular order!

Toni - Moved to the Mountains
Jenny - One Krafty Kat
Jen- Pieces of Me
Shelly - Shellys Card Blog
Jen C. - {Brain Things}

These ladies make me smile with a mix of Cricut and/or stamping and just FUN blogging. Be sure to click on these talented ladies blogs to see their fun creations and you'll be smiling too!

1 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Thanks Dahling!! I've posted it to my blog n' picked my 5!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails