Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lost, Now Found Easter Card


Happy Easter everyone!!!

Have you ever losted a card? One that you put a lot of work into and was so excited to hand to someone; and somehow (God only knows) it got misplaced or losted? I created this card LAST Easter and from one day to the next I losted it, could not find it anywhere and had no idea where it was. Finally, I opened an old picture album, and it falls out - my long lost card, found! I must have been looking at a picture and when I put the album away, somehow the card went inside and hid :).... mischevious easter bunny :)

I used Pearl Ex to color the egg and the bunny; all to give it a shimmer look and more of an aged look to the egg. Adding that puff ball as his tail was FUN. I stamped "Happy Easter" inside. This year, I am determine to give it to the rightful owner :)

Supplies:
bunny - Cricut Zooballoo cartridge
grass - Cricut Zooballo cartridge
egg - Cricut Doodlecharm cartridge
scallop border around card - Cricut Design Studio, Cricut Zooballoo and Cricut George cartridges.
plaid metal tag- Making Memories w/ tag curl tool
Pearl Ex
Ribbon - M's
DCWV PP, DCWV Texture Paper, DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl

2 comments:

toners said...

Oh yes, you're not alone there :) Many a holiday have passed me by, and then two weeks later I find a specific card I was looking for! LOL! It is adorable, though!! I hope you have found a recipient for it :)

Jill said...

haha Try a whole set of cards. I made Thanksgiving cards for my husband's aunts and uncles one October. Lost them before I could get them mailed. Between findings, losings and waiting for Thanksgiving, it was 3 or 4 years later before I finally got them mailed. Your bunny is precious!

Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails