Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bunny Box


Jen C from {Brain Things....} designed a CUTE cut file using Cricut Design Studio - a Bunny Box. Inspired from a template link posted at Folding Trees that I found while blogging :), Jen C worked her cleverness (aka mad skills) and this is what she came up with:

Isn't he just adorable???? I colored the eyes with a black sharpie and a white uniball pen. The nose was cut out of DCWV glitter paper and I used pearlescent chalk to highlight the ears.
This is the back, also used DCWV glitter paper for the tail.

This is a side view, I added the ribbon with a a heart brad to dress the flaps and to be used to open the flaps.

Top view, the flaps stay close like this and gives a hint view of what is inside :)

This is how the bunny box looks inside; as you can see it can hold quite a few chocolates, it could hold a few more than I put in but that is all I had left after Easter :)....

So what do you think???? Visit Jen's blog {Brain Things....} to take a look at the rest of her amazing creations!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Bunny Box- cut using Jen's cut file from her blog post {Brain Things....} : Post-Easter bunny box
Cricut Design Studio, Cricut DoodleCharm Cartridge, and Cricut George Cartridge
DCWV Texture Paper, DCWV Glitter Paper
J's ribbon
Making Memories white heart brads
Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Chalks
Colorbox Chalk Ice Blue to shade the edges
Sharpie Black
Ranger White Uniball


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not have a cricut - yet- but this might push me over the top- too darn cute- love the bright blue and the tail- very cute!

Jen said...

It's so cute Carol! Thanks so much for sharing... the idea and the finished product. (Do you mind if I post a pic of it on my blog too?)

Anonymous said...

wow jen... I may look like you but I can't make that kind of magic... yet. you rock sis!

toners said...

WOW! This is so cute! Terrific project!

Enfys said...

How cute is this! Love it

sopranoannie said...

This is really cute! Even though Easter is over, I still would like to request your cut file so I can use it next year. Thanks for sharing your creation.

Ann of the "what's next?" blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails