Monday, June 14, 2010

May ATC card for Swap


Last month, for the ATC Swap hosted by Tracy Clemente from Eat, Sleep, Stamp blog, I decided I wanted to do a last spring card for my part. I immediately thought of Cat's Pajamas Hearts and Flowers set and this cute little snail climbing up this flower stem. I waned to use bright spring colors so this is what I came up with.


I pulled the orange and yellow colors from this DWCV Flower Shower Spring Stack pattern paper. The orange and yellow were the right combination of bright colors I was looking for. The sentiment went perfectly with this ATC card. I used Martha Stewart grass edge punch to add some greenery. I then used Martha Stewart iridescent fine glitter on the middle of the flower for FUN :) and extra brightness; as well as some yellow glitter paper for the photo corners.

I had so much FUN and such a relaxing time making these ATC cards. The idea just came together exactly how I saw it in my head and you know that doesn't always happen, actually it rarely does for me :)!


I really hope the group of talented ladies liked it. I definitely enjoyed getting theirs, it is refreshing to see 9 different ideas and use of some very FUN images. I am getting busy working on my June set now and I think I will be going with a Summer theme next.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! Happy crafting!

Supplies:
Snail on Flower - The Cat's Pajamas Hearts and Flowers S-8634
"Scatter Sunshine" - The Cat's Pajamas Hearts and Flowers S-8634
DWCV texture paper, DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack, DCWV Glitter Stack
Martha Stewart grass edge punch
EK photo corners
Momento Rich Cocoa
Uni-ball Signo white pen

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails