Sunday, December 27, 2009

December Month Scrapbook Calendar Page


Just noticed that this post didn't get posted! Must have been the craziness of the holidays! :)

Finshed my scrapbook page for the month of December, my FINAL page for my 2009 S.E.I. Calendar... and since I'm not sure when S.E.I. will release another calendar kit in the future, it was with a bit of a sad sigh that I finished this page.



Used a picture of the hubby putting up the xmas lights on our tree that we lovingly called "Betty"; putting the lights on the tree is one of his favorite traditions he loves to wrap himself in :).  I used Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge to cut the stars and the pine cones.  I then used a the Martha Stewart bow punch to decorate; and different color pebbles as lights on the stars.  Really enjoyed working with this layout; gave me room to add my own touches.

Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :)

Supplies:

SEI 12x12 Calendar 2009
Pine cones and stars on string cut using Cricut Joys of the Seasons and Cricut Design Studio
Martha Stewart bow punch
EK gift edge punch
EK trees edge punch
DCWV Texture paper
M's ribbon

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great holiday page! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails