Monday, October 5, 2009

October Month Scrapbook Calendar Page


This weekend I was able to work on my scrapbook page for the month of October created for my 2009 S.E.I. Calendar.   The pattern paper is a bit more busy than I am use to working with but I ended up really liking the dimension it gives to this predesign layout.



These are my nieces celebrating last year's Halloween; one of them was a cute little witch, the other was a "16th century princess" - her idea and no one is quite sure where that idea came from! :)  I cut the witch hat using my Cricut and added some purple glass glitter from Cat's Pajamas Hocus Pocus Glitzy.  I topped it with an orange button and a black gem.  I also cut the spider using my Cricut and added a purple button with an orange gem.  I added those Martha Stewart FUN spider web corners to the picture; and those Martha Stewart spooky owls were the perfect size to add to the spooky tree I cut using my Cricut. 

Halloween is so much FUN; we really enjoy all the trappings :).  The girls always look forward to dressing up; and I'm looking forward to what they come up with this year! :)

Supplies:
fence- cut using Cricut Paper Dolls Cartridge
ghost- cut using Cricut Paper Dolls Cartridge
witch hat - cut using Cricut Paper Dolls Cartridge
tree - cut using Cricut Paper Dolls Cartridge
"Happy Halloween"- cut using Cricut Lyrical Lyrics Cartridge
spider- cut using Cricut Lyrical Lyrics Cartridge
Martha Stewart web corners
Martha Stewart spooky owls
orange and purple buttons - TCP Hocus Pocus Buttons
purple glass glitter -
Hocus Pocus Glitzy

Darice black and orange gem

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails