Friday, July 17, 2009

Sympathy Card


This sympathy card came together pretty quickly; I used vellum and a Cuttlebug folder. Really like the soft look the vellum gives this card. I then colored the bird and grass on the back of the emboss image to make it less muted and to give it more dimension.


I used my Cricut to create a matching envelope. The sentiment is from a perfectly clear Stampendous stamp set. Times like this is always so hard to find the right words, I am hoping the card conveys them for me.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
"You're in my Prayers" - Stampendous
Encouraging Word
Envelope - cut with Cricut Plantin Schoolbook
DCWV pattern paper, DCWV texture paper
Vellum
Cuttlebug Bird Call embossing folder
Momento Bamboo ink

1 comments:

Linda said...

What an endearing card - I am sure it helps to get something so thoughtful in such painful times. Good jo, it looks very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails