Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Swanky Stamper of the Month for July!


My day started off with all smiles when I found out I was chosen to be this month Swanky Stamper of the Month of July!!! As it is apparent :) , I really do enjoy participating in the weekly TCP Tuesday Challenges and using my adorable The Cat's Pajamas stamps!

This card became a Father's Day card for my Father-in-law who we will see this Christmas and who has promise to feed us some smores when we go up to his cabin. These images from Alma's newly released TCP summer set, Happy Camper was so much FUN to use and so perfect for his card! He is a no nonsense type of guy- yet he called to let us know how much he liked it! :)

Thank to Alma, owner of The Cat's Pajamas, I am now going to shop with a very generous gift of $25 that comes with this very swanky award! Now that makes me smile :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol!! Congratulations on being Swanky Stamper!!! Your winning card is just adorable! love the layout, leaf embellies, and that DP (so picnic-y!!)!!! So happy for you....have fun shopping:):) Tinla

toners said...

YEAH!!! CONGRATS!! Another well-deserved Swanky Stamper award!

Be sure and show us what you get with your Cat Cash... :)

Jenny Gropp said...

I saw you were the winner again!!! YAYAY!!! Congrats. I'm late with my congrats -- catching up here on all my blogs!! This card rocked!

Related Posts with Thumbnails