Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Month Scrapbook Calendar Page


This is my March Scrapbook page for my 2009 S.E.I. Calendar 12x12. I was inspired by the BITTEN by the BUG challenge to use "Life is Good" from Cricut Graphically Speaking Cartridge - yes, last week challenge. As always, I seem to be a bit behind, but as always Regina and team give us something FUN to play along with and I do have a good time with the weekly challenges :)


Supplies:
SEI 12x12 Calendar 2009
"Life is Good" - cut at 2" using Cricut Graphically Speaking
"Enjoy" - cut at 1 1/4" using Cricut Graphically Speaking
Rounded note paper - cut using Cricut Graphically Speaking and Design Studio

Leaf swirl - cut at 2'' using Cricut Calligraphy and Design Studio
Tall Leaf - cut at 6 1/2'' using Cricut Wild Card


Related Posts with Thumbnails