Sunday, November 28, 2010

November ATC Card for Swap


One of my favorite things about fall is to see how the leaves change colors to these rich orange, maroon/brown and golden shades.  Mother nature in all its glory!

Inspired, this is what I came up with!


I cut the leaves using my Straight from the Nest Cricut cartridge.  Really like the shapes of the leaves.  I found this great sentiment from Inkandinkado and added glitter on the leave and sentiment.  I also stamp one of the leaves with another Inkandinkado stamp; really like how that came out.  Hope the ladies enjoy them as much I had FUN making them.



Fall is wrapping up and winter is upon us.  Now if only I can get moving on xmas cards!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Keep warm!

Supplies:
"So THANKFUL for YOU" - Inkandinkado Harvest Expressions stamp set
handwritten letter - Inkandinkado French Letter stamp
fall leaves - Cricut Straight From the Nest cartridge
DCWV Texture paper, DCWV Autumn Stack, DCWV Indian Summer Stack
Martha Stewart glitter glues
Darice green gem

2 comments:

toners said...

Hi Carol :) I'm sorry for being such a bad blog commenter lately...some rough times going on at home :( I hope this finds you and your family well and that you are all enjoying the holidays!

Custom Patches said...

I super love your card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails