Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February Month Scrapbook Calendar Page


Last weekend I got a chance to work on this month calendar page using BasicGrey 2010 Calenar Kit.

This is how it turned out :)


Really like the bright colors and patterns of this existing layout.  I had FUN adding the hearts and the kissing lips cut with the Cricut Love Struck cartridge.  This is my valentine holding last year vday card I made him; now if only I can find time to make his vday card for this Sunday, ahhhh! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
BasicGrey 2010 Calendar Kit
kissing lips- cut at 1 1/4'' using Cricut Love Struck cartridge

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, thankyou for sharing this awesome layout, i love it. yes it is predominantly feminine colours and design to me, but girl you have really pulled this design off, its awesome. It looks great with a gentleman photo, especially with the colour contrast of bright white in photo.Love it, thanks so much for sharing, have a scrappy happy day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails