Monday, October 12, 2009

TCP Challenge TCPTUES79


I got a little late start on this week TCP Tuesday Challenge, hosted by Leigh; I got this card done a piece at a time :) ... but when it finally came together, I was glad I got a chance to ink this oh so cute "COOL friends" image from the Cat's Pajamas Deck the Hall swanky set.

This is my take on this challenge:




For this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge, we were ask to use this great sketch brought to us by Leigh - really like the layout with the circle accent and the chance to do some very FUN layering! :)

I have done a few xmas cards so far but I have a long way to go still.  I really like the color combination in the DCWV Christmas stack pattern paper; a little different from the traditional xmas colors.  I added pink color stickles to the flakes on the pattern paper to tie in the pink a bit more.  I got to use the my new Martha Stewart flake punch, really like the dainty look of this snowflake. And that sentiment does make me smile! :)

Thanks for stoppin by, have a good one! :)

Supplies:
polar bear and penguin - The Cat's Pajamas 
Deck the Hall S-8547
"Cold Nose, Warm Heart - The Cat's Pajamas Deck the Hall S-8547
Ranger Stickles Cotton Candy
DCWV Christmas Stack 2008, DCWV pattern paper

Versafine Onyx Black ink

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the non-traditional holiday colors on this card! I can't believe you've already started in on christmas! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails