Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lucky TCPTUES50 part 2 / ESS Sketch #28


This year I needed to make a two St. Patty's Day cards -a bit belated. This one is my last one, where I used the same stamps and leftover pp from my first card on the last post.

This is what I came up with for this second card:


I had wanted to particpate in Tracy Clemente weekly Eat Sleep Stamp ESS Sketch#28 so when I needed a sketch for this other card, I had hers in mind. This is the sketch for this week.

I like her sketches because they are CUTE, easy to follow, easy to work with and create great results!

Stamp image of Sprinkle and clover made out of hearts is the same one I used on my last post, but I colored in swirls with a gold Spica marker to add more gold and did not use it to embelish the pattern paper. I hand cut those photocorners trying to talk myself out of purchasing those cute EK photo corner punches! :) I used that scallop Martha punch that has a leafy design - seems to go good with the PP paper.

A quick card that came together fast...and since I've been sick for days, that is exactly what I needed!

Supplies:
"You're a Treasure" -The Cat's Pajamas
Arrgh! Piratey S-7545
clover - 3 hearts from The Cat's Pajamas
Be Still, My Beating Heart S-7513
Sprinkle holding a vase - from the The Cat's Pajamas
Cat & Flower F-7442
atyouSpica for added glitter
Momento Black Tuxedo Ink
Momento Cottage Ivy Ink
Momento Bamboo Leaves Ink
DCWV PP, DCVW Glitter PP from Christmas 2007, DCWV texture paper
Making Memories gold brad


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I agree, the MS punch does echo the clover really nicely!! Great job on Tracy's sketch challenge! TFS:) Tinla

Tracy said...

Such a GREAT card Carol! VERY clever what you did to make a shamrock!! *wink* I'm so glad you played along this week. I hope you will be back playing along next week too!

Hugs,
Tracy

Dawn said...

Sprinkle looks so cute with her St Patty's day flower! Nice job!

Glenda J said...

Fantastic!!! Great job with all of the green and I love that image!

Jan Hennings said...

Popping in to peek at your cards...
Love the St. Patty's Day card.
The ATC'S were new for me, too and I've only made a few. I agree, the studio g's would be perfect for them! Can't wait to see some of them!
Jan
http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails